A quiet retreat in the heart of Knock
The Daughters of Charity opened St Mary's in Knock in 1931, to welcome pilgrims from all over the world to enjoy the tranquillity and partake in religious retreat in Knock. The sisters offered accommodation beside Knock Shrine for pilgrims visiting Knock. In 2016 the Daughters of Charity withdrew from Knock handing St Mary's into the hands of Knock Shrine to continue on their legacy of offering a prefect space for pilgrims hoping to enjoy Knock.
Quiet, Central Location
St. Mary's offers a quiet retreat in the heart of Knock. Perfectly located beside Knock Shrine with an on site restaurant and walking distance to bus routes and shops.
St. Mary's is available for group bookings. It is perfect for small or larger groups with 50 rooms en-suite and meeting rooms available for conference and meetings in house.
With our Free Wi-Fi and other amenities, guests enjoy the highest level of comfort at minimal costs. To learn more about our services and hospitality, keep exploring our site or simply get in touch.